Ultra-fines Recovery System
As a more cost-efficient alternative to the use of plate filter presses, for example, the Deister Ultra-Fines Recovery System enables producers to create a dry tailing or silt product, which can be stockpiled prior to removal, or used as a saleable product.
The Deister UFR System is capable of recoveries to 350-400 mesh, and at feed capacities from 1,500-3,500 gpm (5,700-13,250 l/min). It utilizes a radial distribution manifold for even distribution of solids to all cyclones. The reverse-slope vibrating screen is available in sizes up to 7-ft wide and 12-ft long, with solids capacities up to 70 tph.
Other features include:
• UFR System Cyclones available with a variety of liner and body materials.
• Victaulic connections allow for flexibili-ty and ease of maintenance.
• “Duck Bills” can be attached to the cy-clone apex with siphon control to accom-modate variable feed solids conditions.
• The sump is constructed with heavily reinforced ¼-in. walls and wide flange beam vertical columns.
• A sloped bottom plate promotes even solids flow to the pump inlet and an automatically adjusted make-up water valve protects the pump.
• A sturdy hand railed stairway and plat-form on both sides and back of the screen allow for safe access.
• Several pump configurations are avail-able mounted on a steel frame base pad.